LUXURY PAINTS is committed to providing a work environment that encourages and maintains safety, health and well-being for all workers, contractors, customers and visitors.
We are committed to:
- Ensure safety is a primary objective throughout the organisation
- Provide a workplace that is safe
- Empower and encourage our workers to identify, assess and eliminate risks and hazards
- Consult with our workers to pursue the safest workplace possible.
- Comply with relevant health and safety laws and regulations.
- Provide adequate resources to maintain a safe workplace and achieve our safety goals
- Strive to maintain and improve our management systems across the store network
- Proactively develop a positive safety culture
- Display this policy throughout our store network
- Encourage our workers to extend their commitment to health and safety beyond the workplace.
Our employees share our commitment by presenting for work in a safe and fit manner and through the prompt reporting of incidents, hazards and unsafe practices whilst complying with company policies and procedures.
As a company, we believe that:
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility
- Everyone is empowered to stop an act that they feel is unsafe
- Incidents can be prevented
- We continuously learn and improve